TheGuarantors is a Fintech company whose innovative products optimize the relationships between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, renters, and tenants by making the leasing experience more efficient and removing risk for everyone involved. We have achieved 150% year over year growth the last 3 years, successfully raised over $27M in venture funding, and are actively expanding our footprint nationwide. We are making investments in becoming a technology-driven company delivering products that add value into the PropTech market. Our goal is to reduce the massive inefficiencies in the real estate markets through innovations in product development, delivery, and customer experience.
We have been recognized by CNBC (2018 Upstart 100), CRETEch (#1 Information & Intelligence in Finance), and listed on the 2019 Insurtech 100, and we're backed by VCs who have also invested in LinkedIn, Slack, and Away, amongst others.
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Product Owner who can work across the product management process to bring to life both current and future products, services, and experiences. As a Product Owner you will use your broad expertise to connect with teams across the company, build opportunities to engage customers, and put in place processes to align and execute on Product vision. If you are passionate about applying your product owner experience to the world of fintech and real estate, read on!
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, user stories, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Create and manage product roadmaps
- Define business opportunities and design tests to discover product viability
- Manage all aspects of the product stream backlog and iterations from requirement/user story creation and prioritization, to grooming, and acceptance
- Participate in agile meetings (daily scrums, grooming, and planning) with development team members to ensure successful execution against requirements and feature deliverables
- Drive execution against roadmap by setting sprint and release goals and removing team roadblocks
- Know the product deliverables by participating in end-to-end testing prior to signoff
- Effectively manage cross-team dependencies with fellow product team members
- Regularly communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure transparency about deliverables and gain feedback as input to feature definition and development
- Contribute to release notes, product documentation, and training of cross-functional team members for release readiness
- Regularly present product opportunities to Product team and participate in product prioritization meetings
- Support Product Marketing in the rollout of new offerings, including feature updates, new products, and new partnerships
- 5+ years of PO experience in SaaS, fintech, or proptech industry
- Demonstrated experience with agile development process, UX, and customer involvement
- Experience leading feature and business planning, and launch of new products
- Ability to understand the business requirements of internal functions like sales, engineering, and marketing
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Solid presentation skills
- Proven ability to run effective meetings
- Ability to comfortably interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to step into the lead role for one or more product streams
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to achieve results through influence
- Mastery of facilitation techniques
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for decisions; executive presentation experience a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Work visa sponsorship if needed
- Health benefits
- Flexible work from home schedule (mandatory through COVID-19)
- Monthly catered lunches for all employees as a venue to connect and build bridges
- Group activities for teams, from lunches to sports outings and events (virtual events as well)
TheGuarantors is a fintech company dedicated to creating winning opportunities for the real estate ecosystem. For over four years the company has been rethinking industry inefficiencies and market needs to build innovative insurance and financial products that drive growth and protect long-term prosperity. With a focus on data and industry expertise in real estate, risk, and finance, TheGuarantors optimizes the relationships between landlords, leasing staff, brokers, and tenants by taking risk out of the leasing process and making it more efficient at the same time.
Designed for multifamily assets, Guaranti is a program of products and solutions built to optimize protection throughout the renter lifecycle. Securiti is the first financial amenity for office leases - a smarter security deposit that costs a fraction of the price of a traditional security package of cash or a letter of credit, with the same coverage landlords have come to expect. TheGuarantors is recognized as an innovator and pioneer in the insurance and technology industry, praised for its specialty products and excellent customer service.